Recent research finds that 97% of consumers say that reviews influence their buying decisions, and 95% of shoppers read reviews before making a purchase
Reviews clearly have a significant impact on consumer behavior. People are not just looking at reviews for content (i.e., what is the overall customer experience from the majority of reviewers, does your business have a good or bad reputation, etc.). They are also paying attention to fresh content – are the reviews recent? – and how many reviews about genuine experiences are left for your business.
A critical part of your word-of-mouth marketing strategy has to be review requests that motivate your customers to talk about your business. A steady stream of reviews and customer testimonials will provide prospective customers with a positive view of your company, give readers direct social proof, and (maybe best of all) encourage other customers to freshen up your online content on review sites by leaving their own reviews. This type of momentum is a win-win for your company.
Who Does It
Review generation is pertinent to any business that wants to make an amazing impression on potential customers. These businesses understand the importance of perception and the benefit that a consistent stream of positive reviews has on driving new customers to their brand.
How does it benefit your business?
You Get More Reviews!
Adding a steady stream of reviews is good for your business, especially when you respond to 100% of your reviews. Customer reviews play a big part in how the search engines, like Google, rank your business in Local or Near Me searches.
Inviting all of your customers to leave reviews also lets prospective customers know that you are an engaged team who cares about the customer experience. A strong review generation strategy is key to building word-of-mouth about your brand.
How Review Generation Helps Your Business
Strengthen Your Credibility
- Social proof is one of the most powerful forms of persuasion
- Reviews demonstrate your credibility to prospective customers
Creates A Highly Effective and Low-Cost Marketing Plan
- Word of mouth remains the best form of advertising
- Customers do your marketing for you
- Save on long term marketing cost by creating buzz about your brand
Improve Local SEO / Local Search Results
- Customer reviews have a significant impact on local search results
- Rank higher on “near me” search results
- Drive more traffic to your business
Let’s Talk! We’d love to connect with you to learn more about your company.
Types of Review Generation
Traditional Word of Mouth
- Customers trust recommendations from family and friends over any type of marketing
- In the absence of recommendations from friends and family, 85% of consumers trust online reviews
- It’s important to have a steady stream of reviews on trusted sites
- Responding to 100% of reviews builds trust with customers
Social Media Posts
- User-generated content is as credible as customer reviews
- Visual posts allow customers to see your business in action
- Engaging with user-generated demonstrates you are a caring, involved business
Other Ways We Build Word Of Mouth
- Monitor reviews and social media postings across all relevant sites
- Respond to reviews and social media posts
- Increase engagement with your customers
- Ensure NAT (Name, Address, Telephone) information is accurate and consistent on all sites in which it appears
- Update directory information across sites from one platform
- Quality control for the customer experience
- Measures performance against your standards
- Delivers deep insights into the customer experience